- The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) is a group of standardizedtests created and administered by College Board. These tests assess college-level knowledge in thirty-six subject areas and provide a mechanism for earning college credits without taking college courses.
- Students must first go to https://clep.collegeboard.org to create an account and pay for each exam.
- After selecting and paying for each exam candidates will receive a ticket number.
- To schedule an appointment call 661-763-7962 or email@example.com with your ticket number.
- Exams are administered daily (with an appointment) Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-3pm.
- In addition to the cost of the exam which is paid to College Board TC charges a $20 proctoring fee.
- Results are emailed to your email address from the College Board.
For more information please contact the Testing Center at 661.763.7783 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org