- All proctored exams are on a walk in basis.
- Exams are proctored during normal business hours.
- It is strictly up to the student and instructor to coordinate test dates and times.
- Students must provide a valid ID with photo in order to test.
- NO cell phones, IPods, mp3 players, or other electronic device(s) allowed in the Testing Center. Please put you cell phones on silent and stow it in your backpack/purse and store it under the table along with any books or other personal items.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- No food or drink allowed in the Testing Center.
- You will be monitored by video surveillance while testing.
- Accommodations are provided to those qualifying.
For more information please contact the Testing Center at 661.763.7783 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org